definition meaning quarry
MGB series Hopper Discharge FeederHopper discharge feeder is a special discharge devices for a wide...Read more
MGD Series Vibrating FeederA vibratory feeder is an instrument that uses vibration to "feed"...Read more
MF Series Fixed Shaft Circular Vibrating ScreenMF Series vibrating screen is mainly composed of screen box,...Read more
MXS series Sand WasherMXS Sand Washer is commonly known as wheel-bucket type sand...Read more
Querry Meaning | Best 1 Definitions of Querry
What does querry mean? Obsolete form of equerry. (noun)
QUARRY GLASS | Definition of QUARRY GLASS by Oxford ...
What is the definition of QUARRY GLASS? What is the meaning of QUARRY GLASS? How do you use QUARRY GLASS in a sentence? What are synonyms for QUARRY GLASS?
quarry meaning and definition
quarry meaning and definition. Noun. Frequency: plural quarries. A site for mining stone, limestone or slate. ''''Michelangelo personally quarried marble from the world-famous quarry at Carrara; An animal which is hunted, notably mammal or . A part of the entrails of a hunted animal, given to the hounds.
An Introduction to Quarry Tiles
· Quarry Tile Defined. Quarry tile is a hard, impervious paving tile made from the ground minerals formed and fired in much the same way as is used to make brick. They are typically harder than ordinary clay bricks, due to the minerals used and the high firing temperatures. Unlike clay terracotta, quarry tiles are not porous and will resist water ...
Both meanings of quarry have to do with going after something. An animal being hunted is called quarry, and when you dig a hole in the earth looking for rocks, both the digging and the hole are called quarry …
Quarry meaning in Bengali - প্রস্তুরখনি, বিভিন্নরকম পাথরের খাদ; | English – Bangla & English (E2B ...
English to Sinhala Meaning of quarry
What quarry means in Sinhala, quarry meaning in Sinhala, quarry definition, examples and pronunciation of quarry in Sinhala language. Android App iPhone App Chrome Extension. All Sinhala Newspapers. Your Favorite Words. Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Quarry - Meaning of Quarry, What does Quarry mean?
Quarry tile is a building material, usually 1 ⁄ 2 to 3 ⁄ 4 inch (13 to 19 mm) thick, made by either the extrusion process or more commonly by press forming and firing natural clay or shales. Quarry tile is manufactured from clay in a manner similar to bricks. It is shaped from clay, and fired at a high temperature, ~2,000 F°.
What does quarry mean when used describing a firearm ...
· The word "quarry" does not have any special meaning in either Ancient Egyptian or Modern Egyptian Arabic. "Quarry" is an English word that can …
Definition of quarrying noun in Oxford Advanced Learner''s Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more.
Urban Dictionary: Quarry
1 : an open excavation usually for obtaining building stone, slate, or limestone 2 : a rich source 3 : the most epic party ever created which is celebrated in the woods known as ''quarry'', held three times a year by the American International School of Vienna.
Define Quary. Quary synonyms, Quary pronunciation, Quary translation, English dictionary definition of Quary. n. pl. quar·ries 1. a. A hunted animal; prey. b. Hunted animals considered as a group; game. 2. An object of pursuit: The police lost their quarry in the...
Quarry | Definition of Quarry at Dictionary
· Quarry definition, an excavation or pit, usually open to the air, from which building stone, slate, or the like, is obtained by cutting, blasting, etc. See more.
QUARRY (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition and synonyms of quarry from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of quarry.View American English definition of quarry. Change your default dictionary to American English. View the pronunciation for quarry.
QUARRY | Definition of QUARRY by Oxford Dictionary on ...
noun quarries. 1 An animal pursued by a hunter, hound, predatory mammal, or of prey. ''grouse are not an easy quarry for a hawk''. More example sentences. ''Moreover, hunting is not a natural encounter between predator and quarry because, unlike animals, humans are responsible for their actions.''. ''Secondly, a fox is not a ...
QUARRY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
quarry definition: 1. a large artificial hole in the ground where stone, sand, etc. is dug for use as building…. Learn more.
quarry | Origin and meaning of quarry by Online Etymology ...
quarry ( n.) a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; Synonyms: prey / target / fair game. quarry ( n.) a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate; a British term for ` quarry '' is `stone pit''. Synonyms: pit / stone pit.
English to Zulu Meaning of quarry
(6) the security police crossed the border in pursuit of their quarry (7) Further uphill is the planter''s house, transformed into an interpretation centre built on the remains of a stone quarry discovered in 1966. (8) Three years after an Environment Court judge ordered a Pauatahanui quarry closed its owners are seeking to reopen it.
QUARRY Synonyms: 9 Synonyms & Antonyms for QUARRY ...
Find 9 ways to say QUARRY, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus , the world''s most trusted free thesaurus.
What does quarry mean?
Definition of quarry in the Definitions dictionary. Meaning of quarry. Information and translations of quarry in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Quarry | Definition of Quarry by Merriam-Webster
Quarry definition is - game; specifically : game hunted with hawks. How to use quarry in a sentence.
quarry - Dictionary definition and meaning for word quarry. Definition (noun) a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence Synonyms: fair game, prey, target. Example Sentence. he fell prey to muggers everyone was fair game ...
Quarries Definition and Meaning
Quarries [N] The "Royal Quarries" (not found in Scripture) is the name given to the vast caverns stretching far underneath the northern hill, Bezetha, on which Jerusalem is built. Out of these mammoth caverns stones, a hard lime-stone, have been quarried in ancient times for the buildings in the city, and for the temples of Solomon, Zerubbabel ...
quarry in Tagalog
Check ''quarry'' translations into Tagalog. Look through examples of quarry translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
What does quarry mean? quarry Definition. Meaning of ...
· quarry: Crack-house, usually a crack-house with a large quantity of drugs. Jerome is going to the quarry for some rocks.
What is the definition of Quarry? | Dictionary
A place, cavern, or pit where stone is taken from the rock or ledge, or dug from the earth, for building or other purposes; a stone pit. See 5th Mine ( a ). To dig or take from a quarry; as, to quarry marble. Same as 1st Quarrel. Quadrate; square. A part of the entrails of the beast taken, given to the hounds.
Urban Dictionary: lovers quarrel
When two lovers, sometimes of the same , get into a heated tiff over something petty, usually concluded with steamy intimacy as a result of such intense back and forth jabs.
English to Khmer Meaning of quarry
What quarry means in Khmer, quarry meaning in Khmer, quarry definition, examples and pronunciation of quarry in Khmer language. Khmer.English-Dictionary.Help | English to Khmer Dictionary. This is not just an ordinary English to Khmer dictionary & Khmer to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning.
quarry | Definition of "quarry" at Define Simple ...
Quarry Quar"ry, verb (used without an object) To secure prey; to prey, as a vulture or harpy. --L''Estrange. From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]: Quarry Quar"ry, noun [OE. quarrere, OF. quariere, F. carrire, LL. quadraria a quarry, whence squared stones are dug, fr. quadratus square. See .]
· Noun. quarry ( countable and uncountable, plural quarries ) ( uncountable, obsolete) A part of the entrails of a hunted animal, given to the hounds as a reward . quotations . [ 1728, E [phraim] Chambers, " Quarry ", in Cyclopædia: Or, An Universal Dictionary of Arts and Sciences; [ …]
quarry - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free.
a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence. Quadrate; square. Same as 1st Quarrel. The object of the chase; the animal hunted for; game; especially, the game hunted with hawks. To dig or take from a quarry; as, to quarry marble.
- hydraulic fluid for a branson tractor
- display screen safety
- flotation machine and crusher plant
- asbestos properly crushing
- copper concentrate plant diagram
- conveying systems peem
- download animation roller pfeiffer ag
- gold mobile equipments fof mining industry of south africa
- hydrastroke feeders zealand
- crushing plants dolomite
- dill gaye popscreen
- equipment for the production of graphite
- grinder with stand cost in india
- iquarry equipments in china
- high performance mobile cone crusher plant for sale
- allis deck screen technical en paraguay
- cement plants mechanical engineers qualitys
- china schou machine for sale
- cement crushing plant in south africa
- brick stone molding
- engine vibration screen
- crusher cone mineral
- agent for stone barmac vsi cone crusher